[Spridgets] Wireless Mouse

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Thu May 26 10:25:28 MDT 2011

I use moth balls
"Older mothballs consisted primarily of naphthalene, but due to
naphthalene's flammability, modern mothballs use 1,4-dichlorobenzene
instead. Both of these ingredients have a strong, pungent odor often
associated strongly with mothballs. Camphor, an insect repellent, can also
be used in mothballs.

Both chemicals kill moths and moth larvae with the vapor. Both naphthalene
and para-dichlorobenzene sublimate, meaning they evaporate from a solid
state to a vapor; this vapor is toxic to the moths."
I have closed vehicles so they last a long time. ...bill in corvallis