[Spridgets] Wireless Mouse

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu May 26 09:30:25 MDT 2011

I have used the plain simple little wooden traps.  I fine tune them so they have a "hair trigger", just be careful when setting them so you don't end up with sore fingers.  Be sure there is no other food source in the garage.  The only time I've had a problem in catching vermin is when there was other food nearby that allowed them to ignore the traps.