[Spridgets] Wireless Mouse

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:42:40 MDT 2011

I have been using Tomcat brand poison the last few years.  The mice eat
about half the block each winter, but I have not had any wiring damage since
I started using it.  It is supposed to cause them to leave the car (looking
for water), so the fact that I have not found any dead mice is to be
expected.  As long as they are not chewing the wiring, I'll keep  using this
sutff.