[Spridgets] Re A (sad) tale of ethanol??

Kurt Appley kmappley at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:10:50 MDT 2011

Nice to see that not everyone on this list is out of touch with reality !!
[thanks Lee] . I'm in the camp that has been using ethanol for 30 years with
no problem except as mentioned, some older hoses. But then old hose always
did rot!! Ethanol blend is hygroscopic and that should be a good thing
unless it becomes saturated!! It carries the water out of your system!! No
more rusty tanks!!!
As for us farmers getting fat off your tax dollars its time you wake up to
the fact that we have been getting bashed now for decades and get nearly NO
subsidy from you anymore and are going to be getting less. Unlike  big oil
that has just shown the largest profits in the history of the universe!!
Why do you suppose ther are none of us left--too much profit!!
Kurt.