[Spridgets] A (sad) tale of ethanol??

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 22:05:26 MDT 2011

This goofy idea wasn't the brainchild of bureaucrats. It was a direct
result of the push from the corn lobby. The environmental professionals
are well aware of its shortcomings, but corn talks. Waddayagonnado?

We can use 10% without mechanical problems. 15% is a bit much for my
comfort and E85 is for special use only. Gasahol has a short shelf life
and should be used before its moisture attraction properties become an
issue. A great excuse to get out and drive our cars.

Which reminds me, next week, May 28 - June 5 is
British Car Week

http://www.britishcarweek.org/