[Spridgets] Fwd: Attn...Manager Or Owner (Auto Repair)

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Tue May 24 12:04:20 MDT 2011

  Ok, I am dumb here, I don't see how this one works.  I have NO doubt
its a scam just based on the grammar and spelling, I know its a scam but
how do they make money ?  Are they expecting the shop to pay the tow
truck driver ? how will they make money on this one ? especially when
they say they will pay with Credit Card, that should be verifiable first
somehow as a valid non-stolen card right ?

     mike