[Spridgets] Bugeye siting...

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue May 24 08:02:41 MDT 2011

The backend reminds me more of an MGA than a Healey. Also the doors have a TR-2/3 swoopiness to them.

Larry

On May 23, 2011, at 20:46 PM, Tom wrote:

> Yup, that's the one.   Now that I get a better look at it, it looks like the
> front of a Bugeye and the rear of a Big Healey.
>
> Someone there likes Healeys.
>
> - Tom
>
> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275 at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On May 23, 2011, at 7:47 PM, Tom wrote:
>>
>> Bugeye in the latest Geico commercial
>>

>> This?
>>

>> http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=200018423375171&oid=193023956483&comments
>>
>> It looks like a compilation of cars....
>>
>> Kevin V.
>> Tuscarora, Pa

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Some people are like a Slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. - Anon