[Spridgets] Steering wheel refurb

Jim F jimndi at frontiernet.net
Mon May 23 09:25:52 MDT 2011

I Restored a 41 Ford Pickup Truck Steering Wheel and used regular PPG Black
basecoat Clearcoat. The wheel has stood up for a few years with no signs of
Wear. Of course my brother owns a PPG Body shop, so I have an advantage. If
you are friendly with a Body shop owner, I suggest you give them the wheel
and have them shoot it with the next Black Car fender, hood,  they paint.
This will eliminate custom mixing etc. etc.
Good luck.

Jim F