[Spridgets] Things to do in Denver

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:59:18 MDT 2011

But Garden of the Gods is in Colorado Springs.....

I hate to say it, Jay, but I never go to Denver if I can avoid it.  Colorado
Springs (Old Colorado City - Garden of the Gods - Air Force Academy),
Boulder (Pearl St.), Golden (Coors Brewery tour) - but NEVER Denver.  It is
the Ghetto of Colorado.   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim