[Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue May 17 21:47:09 MDT 2011

Every football fan in Philadelphia

On May 17, 2011, at 11:10 PM, derf wrote:

> I sit corrected.  According to the web fishhawk = Osprey.
>
> I sometimes wonder at a local establishment called "Eagle Cleaners".
> Do they really clean Eagles?  How many people have Eagles that need
> cleaning?

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"