[Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..

an5.sprite at gmail.com an5.sprite at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:50:01 MDT 2011

Coca-cola (not kidding)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss at frontier.com>
Sender: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.netDate: Tue, 17 May 2011 21:44:23
To: spridgets_autox.team.net<spridgets at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..

I want to clean the grease and/or off my engines but I have to do it in my driveway.
So I would like to know of a product that meets all or most of the following criteria.

1) Sprays on
2) Doesn't harm wiring, paint or plastic components
3) doesn't requitre the engine to be hot
4) washes off with plain water
5) Is biodegradeable
6) Not dangerous to passing fauna - mainly quail and squirrels, the occcasional eagle or fishhawks; sometimes (but not often) coyote or beaver. The rest I don't give a d*mn about!

Any (polite) suggestions?  Spray-on Gunk?

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig   Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000