[Spridgets] Eaton/Emax compressors

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Tue May 17 12:31:26 MDT 2011

>From their website:

"Just because you see the American Flag sticker on the front of the unit
does not mean it was actually made in the USA.  There are many factors
that you need to be aware of before purchasing a unit.  1.  Where the
parts were manufactured? 2.  Warranty? 3.  What are the replacement
parts going to cost for the unit you are purchasing?  We have seen 5 HP
compressor pumps that are over $1,000.00 for a rebuild kit.  We use
international compressor pumps built in one of our own factories.  This
is why you see "EATON" in our castings.  One out of every 100
compressors is built in the USA.  We strive to give Americans jobs (the
majority of our piston-type unit's components are made here in the USA)
but have to also keep PREMIUM quality at a reasonable price with a
5-YEAR BUMPER-TO BUMPER Warranty on all parts - NOT PRO-RATED!!! "

Frank would probably give it a thumbs up!

JohnD