[Spridgets] Carlisle

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:51:28 MDT 2011

Wow Biff I have never seen ol gray I'll be arriving witout sprite on
Friday night and head to the show early si I can check out the swap
meet first

I got a message from bugeye barn that he is heading to the states to
buy parts. Is he the guy Frank spoke of who was buying all our parts
at Carlisle?

We would love to get together for lunch what time to meet?
Lin
ps some Internet/computer trouble today so I have missed some mail.

On Monday, May 16, 2011, Biff Jones <biffjones at verizon.net> wrote:
> Alan, etal,
>
> Alan I will be attending the Carlisle Sports & Import show. This year I'm
bringing 'Ole Gray' instead of Frogarri. I will gladly stop by your site.

> All - Rick Moses will be at Carlisle on Saturday as a visitor.  Why don't we
all plan on gathering at the first steps of the grandstand at 12:00 and then
get lunch.