[Spridgets] Tips or examples installing my Facet pump, hose never fits right.

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon May 16 08:11:31 MDT 2011

Lin-
If you turn the pump 90*, so that the inlet filter is pointing upwards, the
incoming line will JUST make the turn without kinking. Also, if you shift the
whole shebang outboard, it'll make the two hose radii more manageable. I used
nutserts for mine in just that position on my MKII, that makes it easier to
remove and replace the filter.
Is Pinky Neg or Pos ground? Those pumps need to be wired correctly (ask me how
I know) or they'll crap out within 100 miles or so. I also always mount mine
on electric motor isolators so they aren't so loud, and mount a fuel pump
switch for those times when I want to turn the engine without fuel.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016