[Spridgets] Looking for an English eBayer

Jeff Moore jeffreymoore at hotkey.net.au
Sat May 14 22:19:24 MDT 2011

G'Day all,

Wondering if there is someone in the UK who might be able to do me a huge
favour?

I am trying to buy a pair of Metro Calipers off eBay but the seller won't
post them out of the country - therefor I am looking for someone that might
be able to place a bid on my behalf and forward them to me if we win?

Of course I will cover ALL costs.

If someone can could you please contact me off list for details - the
auction ends 1754 BST. My email address is: jeffreymoore at hotkey dot net
dot au

Cheers from Oz
Jeff.