[Spridgets] Information for Pennsaylvania Spridget users ..

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri May 13 15:17:59 MDT 2011

After my last trip to Penn state I learned to drive within the speed
limit...

grday at btinternet.com writes:

What you  should read into this is that every vehicle using it will be
tracked,  tagged and the owner / driver / occupants can be identified - but
this  hasn't been mentioned.  Cameras now look from approx 1 mile away and
front seat vehicle occupants can be seen and identified reasonably easily,
even in the dark!  It is up to you to decide if you think this is  good or
bad.

Guy R Day