[Spridgets] Replacement Floors - Recommendations

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Thu May 12 10:19:54 MDT 2011

I purchased floors from Vicky Brit back in the late '90's and specified "No Oriental parts" and was supplied some very good ones that fit very well--good heavy guage. They had, as I recall, the British Leyland label on them. Not sure whether these are still available--that was a long time ago.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.