[Spridgets] Rubber trim

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue May 10 08:40:27 MDT 2011

Jess- I just did this last night! I used silicone spray, my initial try was a
failed attempt, but I found tons of gunk in the slot- spray the silicone down
the slot and wipe it all out until your rag/paper towel comes out clean first.
Then spray the T tab with the silicone, grasp the end of the seal with a pair
of needle nose pliers (the longer the better) have a helper feed the seal in
and keep the T in the slot.
 I put the edge of the windshield in my crotch and pulled with all my might,
and finally got the seal in-not without a bit of pain, though. Be sure to wear
a cup!
After getting it pulled ~1 in past the end, I went back and pulled the
opposite way to straighten it out (get the ripples out).

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016