[Spridgets] Electric Vehicles.

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Mon May 9 10:08:29 MDT 2011

It is human nature to want what we want and not care what it takes to get it.  I think we should be less wasteful but people continually complain to me that they should be able to buy whatever vehicle they want to buy.

In my area most people drive pickups and SUV's.  I see a lot of women driving pickups and carrying nothing.  My daughter wants one and would drive it if I would buy it for her, and she has nothing to carry but her iphone.  Anytime I rant about people that buy pickups and don't need them, there is a big outcry that "but I can and will buy whatever I WANT to buy".  So how do you fight against that?  I think if a person needs a pickup then they should buy one, if they don't need one why wouldn't they be happier with something else?  It would be safer, more economical, more comfortable, seemingly better all around.  But people WANT their pickups, and big SUV's.  They don't want to know what it costs and they don't care, they just want it.