[Spridgets] Need early fenders - N.O.S.H.I.T. people?

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:09:51 MDT 2011

> Are you looking for one rubber bumper driver side fender or both side chrome
> fender?

I think he is looking for a matched set of chrome fenders. If I am
reading it right, he has a good late chrome RH fender (narrow bumpers,
so the signal light is further from the headlight than it was on the
pre-1970), but no match for the LH side. There are at least three
varieties of fenders; 1500, "facelift" 1970-1974, and pre-1970.
David L