[Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:34:51 MDT 2011

I deal with this stuff for our clients.  You can't just give him a figure.
 You need an estimate.  Go to the best classic car resto shop you can find
and get them to write an estimate.  It should be free.  Then present it.
 But do it quickly.  There may be a limit on how long you have to put a
claim in to your insurance.

If he wants to keep this off his insurance record, he will write the check
to you.  He may possibly write the check to the shop, but you can still get
the work done.

Getting greedy about it will only come back to haunt you.  IMO, he may even
be a better neighbor if you keep him from putting in a claim and jacking up
his premiums.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*