[Spridgets] Carlisle info

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 05:01:20 MDT 2011

mary anne & i will be there too!  with the central penn saab club.
driving
out friday after work , read that as "after i get out of my school
bus".
my race trailer with the oarnge '60 saab in it is being towed out to
carlisle
wednesday night.    we will be driving out in the "sorta blue" '67
saab.

since my bugeye is not running , that is not an option or we'd drive
that out
friday evening.

chuck
For anyone headed to Carlisle this year,
I will have 2 spots and welcome
anyone stopping by and spending a few minutes
In years past there has been an effort to gather for lunch at noontime on
Saturday.
Not sure if that is the case again this year but thought Ibd toss
that out
there
If anyone has a wishlist especially something large and pricey
to ship, If I
can help contact me offlist
Ibll be bringing down a
hardtop,Fiberglass nose and assorted goodies
I am at C42/43