[Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Fri May 6 17:18:06 MDT 2011

I've seen this done.
When I was 16... I borrowed my mother's car which was parked out front of
our house. Backed into a parked Corvair; never saw him. It was dinner time
so dad was home. As I walked into the house, he was walking out with his
checkbook. He was smarter than I was; still is.
Just don't get greedy. ...bill in corvallis