[Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Fri May 6 13:11:46 MDT 2011

Rick has every right to be upset.

Let me repeat that.

Rick has every right to be upset.

But unless the owner doesn't have insurance, or denies this happened, I don't
see the problem here.

And the other party can only be "sued" for the cost of repairs and loss of use
while it's in the shop.

Rick does have the option of putting in a claim under his collision and letting
them subrogate against the other party and when successful his deductible would
be refunded to him.

Years ago, an idiot in front of me at a red light, backed-up into my very nice
72 Midget. He actually said almost the same thing the guy said to Rick: "I
couldn't see you behind me."

His insurance completely paid for all of the damages. I seem to remember them
paying for two new fenders and a new valance on the car as well.

 jay fishbein

wallingford, ct

From: Jack Laird <jlaird237 at cox.net>

Never get mad, get even.