[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed May 4 16:31:43 MDT 2011

You mean like they sold the exocet missile to the Argentines during the
Falklands conflict?

I suppose you have to give credit to the French for inventing motor racing
and they are big petrol heads.

Anyone not had a copy of my sound clip of a Matra V12 - makes a great phone
 ring tone.

Weslake-Monza 1330