[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Wed May 4 13:23:23 MDT 2011

C'mon guys.... every once in a while I wonder why they changed their
warranty..... and then I don't.

There's an implication, if not directly stated...using words like
"original purchaser" and "intended use".

We get tired of attempted abuse of warranty policies. We see a lot of
it. It becomes a marketing strategy to accept unquestioned
warranties, which eventually raises the price of goods to everyone.

I'm not picking on you, Allen.  It's epidemic.

Off my soap box (actually, it's cardboard, crushed, and flat on the floor)

         Peter C
sent from a devise not made in America, I can guaraneffenteeyou.

====