[Spridgets] Bluster Custard

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Wed May 4 09:00:17 MDT 2011

I have "footage". I also shot video at Buster's Last Stand and am probably the
only person with an eyewitness view inside a transmission tunnel while the
tranny is being offered-up. It's really something. We often watch it late at
night.

Mine is unedited because as a true Spridget owner, I have yet to read the
manual, so large portions are just streaming video of volunteers pondering over
their choice of beer or which part of the workbench is more comfortable to
lean-on.

Thinking back on it, I get a little emotional because it really was a magical
three days. No one got in anyone's way, everyone had something to do, there was
a lot of learning, no time wasted, great chemistry, mucho respect, fun, lots of
fun, and so-on.

It was what the hobby is all about: cheap cars, some regular tools, grease,
hanging with friends, all with bits of expertize thrown-in. The only thing
missing was not enough 7/16" wrenches. :-)

 jay fishbein

wallingford, ct