[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed May 4 06:37:17 MDT 2011

I used to store my tools in the trunk of my first car.  I think someone
noticed that.  The old screw driver to the lock trick relieved me of all my
tools.
Snap on was never in my budget.  I'm a graduate of Peon U; a roads' scholar.

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

> From: lmacy at mac.com
>
> I stopped buying Snap-On when I got out of full time mechanic business.
However, I never bought a lot of their wrenches. I thought they had too sharp
an edge when pulling to loosen a stuck bolt. Now Mac Tools!! There was a set
of wrenches I could handle. Less $$ just as strong and fit, well made and had
an edge you could yank on with out feeling like you were cutting your fingers
off.

> I still have a lot of those, my car set was disappeared when my tool bag was
stolen out of the boot in a private parking area. It stays locked now and is
full of Craftsman (again less $$)