[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Tue May 3 23:12:06 MDT 2011

BJNoSHOV8 wrote:  "I picked up various Sears sets on sale...."

Do Craftsman tools still come with a lifetime guarantee?

It was 44 years ago that I gave my bride a top-of-the-line Kenmore sewing
machine with a lifetime guarantee.  Four years ago, they broke it when they
were supposed to be doing an annual maintenance.  They did not like the fact
that I still had the proper paperwork, and they had to buy a new
top-of-the-line Kenmore that now retails for $1,350!!!!  It just took a
letter to the CEO and president of the company!

Buster Evans