[Spridgets] BE in new Geico commercial

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue May 3 06:52:42 MDT 2011

That would be on, like, TV? Right?? Never saw it, prolly won't, unless it shows up on youtube.

Don't do TV at my house. The 42" plasma is for movies!!

Larry

On May 2, 2011, at 22:40 PM, Bob Gardner wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I just saw a new animated Geico commercial and the Lizzard was with a red
> Bug Eye.  Real cute.  Anyone else see it?  It should be around for a while.
>
> bob
>
> Robert D. Gardner
>
> Gardner Productions LLC
> Film and Video Production since 1978
> 619-460-1000
> www.gardnerproductions.com

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.