[Spridgets] Another Discussion Group

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Mon May 2 21:47:50 MDT 2011

I put the for sale sign in my front yard the day I retired. The first thing Oregon will do is take 1/2 your pension in income tax, then most of the rest in property tax. Look at Nevada. I'm not talking about Clark County, which is merely an extension of Kalifornia, or Reno, which is nearly as bad, but check out the rest of the state. Plan on attending the Motorcycle Jamboree in Elko in June, and I will show you around this area. I won't be able to comp you a room that week, as just about every hotel in town is booked, but you can probably find something if you look around the internet.

Kate