[Spridgets] Backing up

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Mon May 2 15:21:50 MDT 2011

>The hard part is backing
> (reversing) out of parking slot onto the main road!!  Not only is
> everything
> backward to a Yank, but it is backward again as well!!

It can get worse:  My new-to-me camper van has a toilet/shower compartment
located exactly where you want to see out the right rear quarter for backing
out of a parking slot.  On that compartment door is a mirror that shows
traffic coming from the other direction in the opposite lane.  It is truly
terrifying to be backing into a clear lane and suddenly have a
rapidly-moving vehicle appear out of nowhere.

Michael Rowe