[Spridgets] Paint shop fiasco

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sun May 1 17:38:30 MDT 2011

What are you people talking about?

Four quarts of Rustoleum "Antique White" only cost about $50.
That, and the HLVP gun I picked up at BigLots for $25.

You might laugh. But I'm pleased with the results.

If I was to do it over again I probably would have gone with
Duplicolors DIY solution - with the clearcoat.  I understand
that it is very forgiving,

But then I would not have achieved the proper oil alkyd, Old English White
color:)