[Spridgets] 30th Spite Anniversary pix

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 17:03:46 MST 2011

Hey, I'm standing next to Frank!

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Thu, 3/31/11, Gerard <pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com> wrote:

From: Gerard <pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] 30th Spite Anniversary pix
To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets at autox.team.net>, "Bugeye Yahoo Group"
<bugeye at yahoogroups.com>, "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 3:12 PM

I've posted a new page on my web site. I think many of you will enjoy seeing
the pictures. The link is below and also linked from my "Links" page.

A member from another list sent me photos of the 30th Sprite Anniversary in
Calisle PA (1988). I'm sure there must be some members here who were there. I
have large images linked that show a lot of detail. If you were there and want
to identify where you are in the pix, I'll be happy to map and ID your young
self...:-) I don't really recognize anyone other than Frank, but I will only
do this by request.

Please email off list with your info if you are interested. Otherwise, enjoy!

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/30th_versary/30thAnniversary.htm

Gerard
http://gerardsgarage.com/
Suggested annual donation  $12.75