[Spridgets] Michiganders attending the 50th....

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 16:31:53 MST 2011

Jim - I wholeheartedly recommend the Badger boat ride from Ludington to
Manitowoc.  I've done it several times and it is an interesting experience
that
you will thoroughly enjoy.  Even for those coming from the East, coming
through
Canada, Port Huron, and on to Ludington can save miles.  I regret I
must take
I-94 around Lake Michigan, enduring the Chicago traffic, to collect
my brother,
his wife, and their Midget, since we are driving together to the
50th from their
place.  Looking forward to the event and seeing everyone
again.  Doug
....o~'o

________________________________
From: Jim
Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com>
To: Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net>; Yahoo
Spridget list
<midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com>; Sprite
<bugeye at yahoogroups.com>;
sprite-midgetclub
<Sprite-MidgetClub at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, March 29, 2011 5:56:32 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Michiganders attending the 50th....

The Midget 50th
Committee has arranged a group discount rate for anyone
attending the Midget
50th Celebration in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. You can
take
the four hour boat
ride, with your vehicle, from Ludington, MI to Manitowoc,
WI
and drive 35
miles to Elkhart Lake, avoiding Chicago traffic.

There are additional
discounts available until April 30th, too!!  Huge
thanks to
President Steve
Swarin for setting this up!!

READ ALL ABOUT IT.......