[Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 10:08:54 MST 2011

See I have my nice SAAB 9000, same fundamental setup, fuel pump/sender
in a nice canister in the fuel tank.  I regularly run the thing on
fumes with no fuel pump in 150 k miles.  To think that a modern
vehicle can trash a fuel pump by idling until it runs out of gas is ..
is...  unthinkable.  Something is rotten in Denmark..

.Lester