[Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Sun Mar 27 23:06:17 MST 2011

  You guys put way too many miles on your cars, I bought my 2000 Sierra
in late 1999 and it just went over 60,000 a few months ago.  100,000 on
a truck in less than 20 years, your life is not as good as mine, now
100,000 on a motorcycle, oh yeah.  I did go through a front-end on the
truck at around 32,000 miles, way out of warranty as it was about 6
years old but the dealer did it at half cost for "good will", way too
many worn parts on the front-end on that little mileage, still good now
however.

     mike