[Spridgets] New trucks again, NLBC except to tow them

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Sat Mar 26 10:30:07 MST 2011

>From my son that lives in Paris and has two diesel VW's...

"As of this morning, Diesel is just over $6 a gallon in Paris, $5 a gallon in Calais, France, 10% higher on the Autoroutes and 22% cheaper in Luxembourg."

Ouch!!!

>From the horses mouth...

http://www.prix-carburants.gouv.fr/index.php?module=dbgestion&action=fsearch

or

http://tinyurl.com/4w4xzv

"Gazole" is Diesel,
Paris is "75" (smaller diagram at top right!)
Nice is "06" (drop down at left)

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig