[Spridgets] No LBC - Itaiy and America Unite

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 15:56:09 MST 2011

For some strange reason, FOMOCO decided to sell the Pantera through its
Lincoln dealers.  Probably, because of the $10k price putting it in the
high-end category.  While beautiful, the Pantera initially  suffered a lot of
problems, like overheating and Italian rustosis. The simple lines of the
original Pantera were modified through the years to accommodate wider rubber
and huge rear wings (the "chairs and flares" cars)  Over the years, cures have
been found for most of the shortcomings, but consulting with an expert before
purchase makes a lot of sense.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo