[Spridgets] Kristi's Midget

Jack Laird jlaird237 at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 10:54:16 MST 2011

Gesh, no spark at all, now thinik where spark comes from. Positive side of
coil, do you have elec there. Does it go into the dizzy. Does it come out of
Dizzy. Do the plugs have fire?

Not a lot of options. so. is either, Coil, Condencer, Points sliped togheter
mostly, or a bad dizzy cap. All bad plugs, noooo. All bad wires, Nooooo.

Might I suggest checking the coil for out put and then changeing the
condencer as you see if the points are opening and closing ok.

Test coil by haveing someone crank engine while you see if fire comes off
the wire as you get close to grounding it.

If this does not work change the Dizzy cap.