[Spridgets] No LBC - Itaiy and America Unite

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:08:25 MST 2011

I think that may have been a common problem with the 911 Turbos...  I also
had a friend that had this happen. He was on I-610 loop in Houston during
rush hour. Unfortunately he had several fire extinguishers in the vehicle
which he jumped out and used to good effect.

I say unfortunately, because he should have let the car burn out. His
insurance company wouldn't total the car because he had saved too much of
it. He ended up with a car that stunk of smoke for many years afterward!

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org