[Spridgets] Paul's Passing

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:30:34 MST 2011

Lee, et al...

That's a good idea...  As David mentions, there is an entire large page of
the 2011 club calendar dedicated to Paul (Thanks, David!!). Also, there is
now a link on the Sprite-MidgetClub.org website which points to the nice
blog on Paul put up by Gerard Chateauvieux.

 Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org