[Spridgets] Paul's Passing

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 14:49:54 MST 2011

But the other side of the coin is the Crissman trophy, I remember
because I was around when it happened, but most don't.  Two kids who
were SAAB folk killed when they ran into someone.  Tragic and there is
a trophy established for them but that was several years ago and now
it's just a lost cause..

Lester