[Spridgets] No LBC....PC speed

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 19:15:35 MST 2011

I tested my connection last week when this thread was active, and I got
15 mbps download.

Tonight I was on the internet and everything seemed normal, then all of
a sudden it got real slow.  Lots of sites were taking a long time to
load, and some wouldn't load at all.  I check the speed and now it is 4
mbps instead of 15.  Since I checked and I know what it should run under
normal conditions, I have information to use when I complain about it.