[Spridgets] Sebring Video Coverage or Lack Thereof

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Sat Mar 19 17:26:50 MST 2011

When I had time, I would get to Sebring early Saturday morning, watch the
race from many vantage points, even crewed for a friend one time.  In recent
years with less time, I would just watch on Speed TV.  Now, it is ONLY
available on ESPN3 on the Internet.  Whose greed was responsible for this?
Sebring's?  ALMS?  Murdoch?  So, now I'm watching it on grainy, jumpy,
illegible, low res 18" image on my 25" high-res computer monitor.  What
stupidity!

I'm going to contact the "sponsors" to let them know what a disaster this
kind of coverage is.

At least I got to see some of the cars live & screaming on Thursday at the
track in practice.

Norm