[Spridgets] No LBC - Japan photo

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 10:33:51 MST 2011

This is pretty close to what the NY Times did:

<http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/13/world/asia/satellite-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html?hp>

or, for Ed:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/4ab95lg

Still a huge mess, no matter where the images come from.

Larry

On Mar 18, 2011, at 11:17 AM, Robert Duquette wrote:

> I'm so far behind on my emails that I don't know if this was done before.
> http://tinyurl.com/49arhx9
> It's ABC's before and after pictures of Japan.
>
> Robert Duquette
>
> Ottawa ON Canada
>

>> This post-tsunami image is gut wrenching buta really striking - imagine if
> this were the United States. The Japanese are amazing.
>>
>> www.tinyurl.com/japan-yahoo-pic
>>
>> Ron

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --Buckminster Fuller