[Spridgets] Was: mileage vs. age - Now cars we have owned

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:22:15 MST 2011

And I think that this could apply just as well to the concept of
taking a Fiero and inserting a V8 and installing a body kit (yes, for
a time there the Fiero was the successor of the Beetle as a platform
on which to build your fantasy. Not sure who took over). Always kinda
wanted one of those, but then there is a long list of kinda wanteds...
Model A pickup, MG TD, Airline Coupe... the list has and always will
exceed space in the garage.
David L