[Spridgets] Was: mileage vs. age - Now cars we have owned

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 18 07:39:43 MST 2011

:)
No, I don't think so.  I think we spend more money on them than they will
resell for, but I think the enjoyment that we get from them is worth the price
we pay ( in most cases).

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )