[Spridgets] Remaining Spridget Parts + 1972 RWA!

Red Midget redmidget72 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 07:50:08 MST 2011

I have the perfect car to go with the motor dlancer is selling!  Due to my
nagging injuries, and illness I don't have the time and energy to fix up this
1972 RWA Midget.  The motor in my car has like new carbs and comes with a new
exhaust pipe (made in UK), nice top and other great parts.  I live about 40
miles west of David and will be happy to talk to you about my car if you would
be interested in buying my 1972 RWA Midget (Bobbie MG).  Send me your addy and
digits if you want to talk about my car for sale.  BTW I have seen David's
rebuilt motor on the stand.
Thanks, Lon