[Spridgets] Rubber Mats

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Mar 13 09:54:14 MST 2011

<< Anyone have the mat & color on their certificate? >>

I have prolly had a couple hundred Certs in hand and I have never
seen one that actually said "rubber", Lin !!!  I would even doubt
that any notes were made much less retained.

Kinda like a Frogeye Bonnet - only applies to Frogeyes<G>!!
'Course there are ALWAYS exceptions & anomalies <G> !!
Speaking of same [YOU wrote]:
<< ...had the rubber transmission mat because it was a 61.
Does this make sense? >>

Only thing wrong with above is wouldn't be "just" the tranny.

LBCs vs "sense' ???  NO such animal !!!  LOL !!

Ed